If you’re looking for a way to buy digital games without using your credit card, Paypal Credit may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on how to use Paypal Credit to buy digital games. We’ll also cover some of the benefits of using Paypal Credit for gaming purchases.
So, whether you’re a seasoned Paypal user or a first-time buyer, read on for helpful advice on using Paypal Credit to buy digital games!
About Paypal Credit:
PayPal Credit is a way to pay for items on eBay and other websites without having to use a credit card. It’s a line of credit that you can use to make online purchases. You can either apply for PayPal Credit directly on the PayPal website or through one of the partnering retailers.
If you’re approved for PayPal Credit, you’ll get a credit limit that you can use to make purchases up to that limit. You’ll also be able to spread the cost of your purchase over several months, interest-free. And, if you pay off your balance in full each month, you won’t have to pay any interest at all.
How to use Paypal Credit to buy digital games?
To use Paypal Credit to buy digital games, first, make sure that you are logged into your Paypal account. Then, find the game that you would like to purchase on the Playstation store, Xbox store, or any other online gaming store, and click on the “buy” button.
This will take you to a checkout page where you will be asked to enter your payment information. Underneath the card type section, there should be a link that says “click here to use PayPal Credit.” Clicking this link will take you to the PayPal Credit login page. Once you have logged in, you will be able to complete the purchase using your PayPal Credit account.
One thing to keep in mind is that Paypal Credit can only be used for games that are purchased online. If you’re looking to buy a physical copy of a game from a store, you will not be able to use Paypal Credit. You will need to either use a credit card or Paypal’s regular payment methods for these types of purchases.
Tips for using Paypal Credit:
1. Make sure you are eligible for Paypal Credit. You must be a United States resident and at least 18 years old to be eligible.
2. Review your credit limit and payment terms before you apply. Your credit limit is based on your credit history and ability to repay the loan.
3. When you’re approved, use Paypal Credit for all or part of your purchase. It can be used anywhere PayPal is accepted.
4. Enjoy 6 months interest-free on purchases of $99 or more made with Paypal Credit. After that, a variable APR will apply, currently ranging from 19% to 25%.
5. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the 6 month promotional period or if you make a late payment.
Hopefully these tips will be useful for anyone looking to make a purchase using Paypal Credit, or for those considering whether Paypal Credit is the right financing option for them.
If you have any other questions about using Paypal Credit, feel free to leave them in the comments and we’ll do our best to answer them!