Perms For Thick Hair: 5 Perms That Will Give You Thick
If you’re looking for a way to add some volume and thickness to your hair, you may want to consider getting a perm. Perms can give your hair the curly look that many women are after. There are different types of perms available, so it’s important to find the right one for your hair type.
In this blog post, we will discuss 5 perms that will give you thick, voluminous hair!
Why perms are good for thick hair?
Perms are good for thick hair because they help to add volume and bounce. They also make it easier to style thick hair and can help to tame frizzies.
Thick hair can be difficult to style because it’s often heavy and prone to frizzing. A perm can help to add some curl and body too thick hair, making it easier to manage and style. The added volume will also make your hair look fuller and thicker.
Here are our top picks for perms for thick hair:
- Spiral Perm: This type of perm creates tight, spiral curls that add volume and body to your hair. It’s a great option for those with thick or coarse hair.
- Root Perm: This type of perm focuses on the roots of your hair, giving them lift and volume. It’s a great option for those with thick hair that tends to fall flat at the roots.
- Volumizing Perm: As the name suggests, this perm is all about adding volume to your hair. It creates loose curls that add body and thickness to your hair.
- Stack Perm: This type of perm adds volume and texture to your hair, creating a layered look. It’s perfect for those with thick hair that tends to look flat and lifeless.
- Multi-textured Perm: This perm creates different types of curls in your hair, giving it added dimension and thickness. It’s great for thick hair that needs some added texture and volume.
The benefits of perms for thick hair:
There are a few benefits of perms for thick hair. First, perms can help to add volume and body too thick hair. Second, they can help to make thick hair more manageable and easier to style. Third, they can help to reduce the risk of damage from styling tools such as straighteners and curling irons. Finally, perms can also help to add shine and depth of color too thick hair.
Why perms are the best way to achieve thick hair?
Because perms loosen the hair shaft, which makes it possible to add more hair volume. When you perm your hair, the hair is first wrapped around a perm rod. This allows the perm solution to penetrate into the hair shaft. Next, a neutralizer is applied to set the curl in place.
There are a few reasons why perms are the best way to achieve thick hair. First, perms help to add volume and thickness to hair by loosening the individual curls and giving them more bounce. Second, perms make hair easier to style and manage, which is particularly helpful for those with thick hair who find it difficult to style or control.
Finally, perms can help reduce the amount of frizz in thick hair, which can be a major problem for those with naturally curly or wavy hair.
If you have thick hair, congrats! You have a lot of options when it comes to perming your hair. Perms for thick hair can add texture, and volume, and even drastically change your look. Talk to your stylist about which perm is right for you and what will work best with your lifestyle and the thickness of your hair. With so many great options available, there’s no reason not to try a perm!