It’s no secret that online shopping is on the rise. In fact, a recent study found that 86% of American consumers have purchased something online in the last year!
With so many people taking advantage of the convenience and affordability of online shopping, it’s important to make sure you’re buying from a reputable source. That’s why today we’re going to take a closer look at Lashlinar, Is Lashlinar a Legit Company or Not?
What is Lashlinar?
Lashlinar is an online company that sells products for the eyes, such as mascara and eyeliner. The company was founded in 2014 by two friends who were looking for a better way to apply eyeliner.
Their eyeliner pen has a brush tip that makes it easy to create both thin and thick lines, and the formula is long-wearing and water-resistant. Lashlinar also offers a variety of other products, including mascaras, eye shadows, and brow pencils.
Specs of Lashlinar:
- Company Url – https://www.lashlinar.us/.
- The office’s address is located on the main page for visitors. The company is based in Garden City, Kansas 67846, US.
- Contact number – 469-772-4691.
- Email address – [email protected].
- They have a wide variety of items available, like wall shelves, tv stands, hanging umbrellas, rectangular table sets, unique racks, and more.
- After you finish making your purchase, you will be asked about your preferred payment method.
- The company is inactive on social media, with no presence on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other platforms.
- After you receive the product, you have 30 days to return or refund it.
- HTTPs and SSL integration not only secured the website but also provided a digital certificate to the company.
Pros and Cons of Lashlinar:
- The company offers a wide variety of products for the eyes, including mascaras and eyeliners.
- All of the products are affordable.
- The products have positive reviews from customers.
- Some people have reported that the products do not work well for them.
- The company has a poor return policy.
- The website is difficult to navigate.
Is Lashlinar a Legit Company or Not?
There are a few red flags that pop up when researching this company. First, they do not have an About Us page on their website, which is generally a sign of a less-than-reputable business. Second, they only have two customer reviews on their website, and both appear to be fake.
Finally, when you search for Lashlinar online, you will find that there are multiple websites that are claiming to be the official Lashlinar website, but they are all fake. So overall, it’s best to avoid doing business with Lashlinar.
Customer reviews about Lashlinar:
LashLinar is a new online company that sells products for the eyes, such as mascara and eyeliner. Some customers have complained about the quality of their products. For example, one customer said that the eyeliner was very difficult to apply and did not last very long. Another customer said that the mascara was clumpy and did not provide enough coverage.
However, other customers have had positive experiences with LashLinar products. One customer said that the eyeliner was easy to apply and lasted all day. Another customer said that the mascara was “not clumpy” and provided good coverage.
So it seems that LashLinar’s products are hit or miss – some customers love them and some don’t. It’s best to read reviews from other customers before buying from this company to make sure you’re getting a product that meets your expectations.
All in all, it’s best to avoid Lashlinar until more information about the company is released. Without customer reviews or a return policy, buying products from them would be a risk. Do your research before making any online purchases, especially from stores you’re not familiar with. There are plenty of other reputable companies out there that sell similar products.
Please let us know your thoughts on Lashlinar products if you have used them before.