Grace Class Action Echeck Scam

Grace Class Action Echeck Scam [2022 Update]

Do you know about Grace Class Action Echeck Scam? It’s a scam operated by scammers using the name of a renowned mobile company. We will aware of this scam to our valuable readers.

Scams can be defined as a dishonest scheme set to defraud people, or a trick to be fooled into giving money.

The scammers all around the globe have been spreading their scams and trying to collect money easily on innocent people in order to fulfill their needs, but the scammers have not succeeded till now.

Many countries have already stopped the scam or have taken severe action against them, but scammers are still in search of another country to get benefited by their frauds.

What is Grace Class Action Echeck Scam?

Grace Class Action Scam is a scam done by scammers who use the name of a renowned mobile company in the United States.

The purpose of this scam is to cheat or steal money from the people of the United States.

In this scam, they said that they are offering a refund to the people of United States if they send them their money. But it was fake and a fraud one.

Till now, more than 40,000 people have been cheated in this scam. It is said that the winners are selected through lottery system and for this, 1% of their money will be deducted and the rest 99% will be given back to them as refund.

But it was fake and fraud for it has no proof about it. They said that after deducting 1% money from their original amount, they will give rest 99% as a refund of their money but in reality, nothing happened like that.

They made fool and cheated more than 40,000 people around the world with this scam. In this scam, they used international names and symbols to cheat people and made fool to them.

Website on Legal Rights of this type of scams:

Central court avails the authority of this website because every client should be aware of their legal rights. The website contains detail is mentioned that if any users get any defect in their product, how can they go through legally.

The website explains the whole process, such as law, settlement process, available benefits, and qualify to get them.

Scammers are becoming more confident that they can easily misuse clients’ trust; GraceClass Action Echeck Scam is overseeing by Judge Lucy H. Koh of the USA.

Scammers are becoming more confident that they can easily misuse clients’ trust; GraceClass Action Echeck Scam is overseeing by Judge Lucy H. Koh of the USA.

The citizens who filled this case are called accusers, and the company who has done scam Apple Inc called Defendant. The lawsuit is recognized by people as a Grace et al. v. Apple Inc settlement and the case no given is 17-CV-00551-LHK-NC. This case has been taken place in San Jose court on 12th October 2018 and received a positive response.

The citizens who filled this case are called accusers, and the company who has done scam Apple Inc called Defendant.

Grace Class Action Scam:

 

Due to the fact that FaceTime feature of Apple iPhones is not working as intended, the company has agreed to pay $5 million in damages to a class action lawsuit. The FaceTime feature of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S devices has caused many problems. It was not working correctly as it should be.

 

Many people were unable to use this particular feature for texting, photos, videos and other types of multimedia content. This problem has been reported by several users during that period of time.

 

Apple did not accept any responsibility for this issue and decided to fight the lawsuit in order to avoid paying large amounts of money as compensation to users who have suffered from this problem.

However, on April 16th, 2014 a settlement was reached between Apple and several plaintiffs involved in the case. As a result, the company agreed to pay $5 million in damages to members of a class action lawsuit.

The settlement was finally approved by a federal judge after it had been reviewed by both parties involved in this case.

The lawsuit that was filed against Apple stated that FaceTime feature of Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is not working properly and as intended. The lawsuit accused Apple of intentionally disabling FaceTime services in order to save money on their operating costs.

Final Approval of Settlement of Grace Class Action Echeck Scam:

Although the court did not find Plaintiffs’ or Defendants’ arguments convincing, counsel for the parties reached a class action settlement in March 2021, and $18 million will be distributed to members of the class by July 2021.

 

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.