If you’re in the market for a new online store to shop at, you may be wondering if Jessezone is a scam. This review will explore all of the pros and cons of shopping at this store, so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not to buy from them.
Keep reading to learn more!
What is Jessezone.com?
Jessezone.com is an online store that specializes in selling clothing, accessories and home decor for women. The store offers a wide range of products, including dresses, blouses, skirts, jeans, lingerie and more.
The store has a large selection of sizes to choose from, and offers free worldwide shipping on all orders. In addition, Jessezone.com offers a satisfaction guarantee on all orders, so customers can be sure they’re getting the best possible products and service.
The store is operated by Jesse Genet, who is a personal trainer and fitness enthusiast. She founded the store in order to provide quality health and fitness products at competitive prices.
Specification of Jessezone.com:
- The website offers products in several categories.
- Store Url – https://jessezone.com/
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Store is located at 1880 Rose Street in Oakland, California.
- Contact Number – not available.
- Shipping Time – 2-3 Business Days Upon Order.
- Shipping Cost – Free.
- Product will be delivered within 20-25 days.
- You can return or exchange your purchase within seven days of receiving it.
- Refund – Approved after team inspected the product.
- If you need to cancel your order, please do so within 12 hours of ordering.
- You may use a credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer to pay for your order.
Pros of Jessezone.com:
- The store offers a wide variety of products, making it easy to find what you need.
- The prices are very reasonable.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- The customer service is excellent.
- Shipping is fast and free on orders over $50.00.
Cons of Jessezone.com:
- The website is difficult to navigate.
- There are very few reviews of the products on the website.
- The prices are high compared to other online stores.
- The shipping time is slow compared to other online stores.
Is Jessezone.com a Scam?
Jessezone.com is not a scam. It is a legitimate online store that sells a variety of products, including electronics, home goods, and clothing. However, it is always important to do your research before purchasing any product online to make sure you are getting the best deal possible.
Additionally, be sure to read the reviews of other customers to get an idea of what to expect from Jessezone.com.
I’ve never personally shopped at Jessezone, but according to online reviews, their return policy is really bad. Apparently, if you order the wrong size or something else goes wrong with your order, they’re not willing to work with you to make things right.
Some people have also said that the quality of the clothing is really poor that it fades and falls apart after just a few washes. So based on what I’ve heard, I would recommend avoiding this store if you can. There are plenty of other online retailers who have a better reputation for customer service and product quality.
we would not recommend Jessezone as a reputable online store. There are too many complaints about this company for us to feel confident about doing business with them. We suggest that you look for another online retailer for your shopping needs.