Summer is a time for fun in the sun, but it can also be a time for big hair. Whether you’re going to a party or just hanging out with friends, having big, voluminous hair can make you feel more confident and put together.
In this blog post, we will discuss 10 tips for creating amazing volume with chunking highlights!
What is hair chunking And how to do it?
Hair chunking is a hair styling technique where hair is sectioned into large chunks or chunks. The chunks can be of any size, but should be large enough so that they are easily visible.
To create a hair chunk, divide your hair into two horizontal sections. Clip the top section out of the way. Take the bottom section and divide it into four vertical sections. Clip the three middle sections out of the way. Take the last section and divide it into two parts. Twist one part around the other to form a bun, and clip it in place. You’ve now created your first chunk! Repeat these steps until all of your hair is styled into chunks.
Top 10 tips for amazing volume:
1. Start with clean, dry hair.
2. Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
3. Apply a lightweight volumizing foam or mousse to your roots.
4. Blow-dry your hair using a round brush attachment.
5. Curl your hair in small sections with a curling iron.
6. Tease your hair at the roots for extra volume.
7. Spray your hair with a root boosting spray or hairspray.
8. Pin back large sections of your hair to create more volume at the crown of your head.
9. Powder products will help absorb oils and add texture to fine hair.
10. Hair extensions can also help add volume and length.
Hopefully these tips will help you achieve the perfect summer hair style! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or leave a comment below.